The Title is called, “The Bench” it is honest filled with raw painful emotions.
The day has come
Sun rises and falls
Just as those whom stood tall
They were called
As we recall
Shadows of past
image credit: 1000awesomethings.com
This past week my mind has been all of over the place. Here are a few of my random thoughts:
- Bentley has an ingrown dew claw on his back foot. I am a little perturbed at our groomer as they are supposed to take care of trimming all of his nails. Now we have to take him to the vet to have a procedure done to fix the problem.
- Today is Memorial Day and my mind is focused on all the soldiers who have died for our country. I have been on a WWII kick lately so the visions of war are fresh in my mind.
- This past weekend Dream Big surpassed 10,000 followers. Each new milestone is so humbling and I am grateful for everyone who visits, reads, comments, likes and follows my page. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
- It is that time of year for a…
View original post 239 more words
Broken by the heaviness of the leaves, The weight of the buds And the densely packed fronds Spouting in the pond The scent of orange blossoms and lily Mingling on the flow of the tide, The burden o…
Source: Orange Blossom
My youngest has been in a daycare from the very beginning. Two years ago when we relocated to Charlotte we found the most amazing preschool. I’ve always worked although I did consider staying…
Source: Breaking Up With A Daycare 😦
This morning, I set out to capture birds in midflight capturing those wonderful movements. After several failed attempts, I believe I finally have one that is acceptable.
Most mornings, I would grab Joe and head out to the patio, then moments later birds would appear flying around, playing/fighting in mid flight and this one bird would always perch itself on a tree limb near me. As soon as I would go inside to grab my camera, the bird would be gone. Other mornings, I would pretend to go inside, patio door noise open and close while the bird would just stay perched. I would bang Joe on the metal of the BBQ and nothing, no movement only to look down at me as though it were mocking me.
I was determined, this morning for some reason and this time besides my companion Joe, sexy Carmelita joined Joe and I. However, after a while, I soon realized I would have to abandon my faithful companion Joe that has always been there every morning. I turned my hat around, grabbed Carmelita by the hand and ventured out. I fondled Carmelita buttons manually. We walked closer and closer but not too close. I kneeled on one knee as though I were going to propose while Carmelita’s eyes extended to the max.
There was silence as though it was just the two of us, we waited patiently for the right moment, thirty minutes went by then the magic started.
F/5.6 ISO 250
Happy Sunday! Don’t forget to use your Sunday to relax and enjoy your day. “Let tomorrow worry about tomorrow.”
The Meet and Greet continues today and will conclude this evening so be sure to jump in and have some fun!
And don’t forget, you can leave your link multiple times!!
I know several of you have already read this one, yet perhaps some have not!
I remember a time when you were happy.
I remember when birds would sing, butterflies filling the sky as far as the eye could see.
I remember seeing you dance full of life in that green meadow filled with flowers, surrounded by mountains.
I see the tears that fall; I feel the pain that many bestowed on you.
Sometimes making you feel like a worn out welcome mat.
I hear your cries of wanting a new page.
As you look in the mirror, I see you worry that the fountain of youth has dried.
Though, the days have passed turning to months that turn to years
You are more beautiful than the first day I saw you.
I gaze upon your inner strength that fills my soul more than you know.
Night has come, the gentle breeze of your hair as you lay your head down.
View original post 53 more words
Danny’s Meet & Greet Party!
It’s the Meet and Greet weekend at Dream Big!!
Ok so here are the rules:
- Leave a link to your page or post in the comments of this post.
- Reblog this post. It helps you, it helps me, it helps everyone!
- Edit your reblog post and add tags.
Feel free to leave your link multiple times! It is okay to update your link for more exposure every day if you want. It is up to you!
- Share this post on social media. Many of my non-blogger friends love that I put the Meet n Greet on Facebook and Twitter because they find new blogs to follow.
Now that all the rules have been clearly explained get out there and Meet n Greet your tails off!
See ya on Monday!!