We all want to increase our follow count and see the traffic views explode, I will get to that in a moment. But, first!
I was left with a lovely comment from Noorain that I want to share with everyone, and what better way to thank her for her kind words then to put her in the spotlight. Thank you Noorain I appreciate your heartfelt kind words of encouragement!
I would like you to read KatieB comment that was left for me. I do hope that she gets the follow back from everyone that she followed. I applaud you. Katie! 🙂
This is working!
I really have to hand it to Haylee, she keeps me informed on how well this is working for her. Thank you for the comments Haylee!
Please Leave me comments on your success!
On your right side of the screen, I added a clickable image that is easy to find. I noticed that some were having some problems yesterday so I created this to make it easier on everyone. You can even leave me your links on this post if you like.
4 Ways to Drive More Traffic to Your Blog!
- Add your link to my directory.
- Double your exposer! Add your link to Janice’s directory
- Danny’s Meet & Greet Party His Blog is Dream Big Dream Often. I will mention I just made a new connection from the Meet & Greet Party, I would like everyone to meet Gatsie her blog can be found here: https://gatsiesheikar.wordpress.com/
- Jason’s Blog Opinionated Man has started a Review of Blogs which is a great Idea! Here is an excerpt from his page, “If you are interested in being included please send me your info to email@example.com. I will probably be doing more “reviews” than reblogs from now on. I still will always share things that touch my heart. Please, please remember who is doing the reviewing… me. If you are overly sensitive don’t sign up….”
In earlier posts, I have mentioned having a Facebook Fan pages among other Social Media outlets. Janice Wald has written a great article showing 9 Ways the Bandwagon Effect Will Make You Change the Way You Blog.
- We make new friends
- Gain more exposure
- Other will be more inclined to follow yours immediately
- Word of mouth spreads and is still the best tool to market oneself
In-case you haven’t noticed I updated my menu.