I found this site just a little bit ago The curator/author of the page if you will is Terri Webster Schrandt and I must admit it is a refreshing site, this post talks about proper etiquettes when taking a break from your blog and very sound advice at that. I have seen Ritu do this as well, you can find Ritu’s site here: https://butismileanyway.wordpress.com/2015/08/28/fantastic-friday-2/
Perhaps you have already started to see a small dip in your blog traffic as your readers take their holidays and vacations. And you may not be blogging as much either. You know what? It’s OK.
If you are taking a break from blogging, you can let your readers know in several ways.
1. Simply write a post telling readers that you are on vacation until a particular date.
2. Put a text widget in your sidebar with similar information.
3. If you are taking a break but are still posting, you can of course, pre-schedule your posts in advance.
4. As a courtesy, let your readers know that you may not be reading or commenting on a regular basis.
5. If you are hosting any link-ups or challenges, let your readers know as soon as…
View original post 188 more words